Buddhist World For All Being to be warmly welcome Here, Gift Men Seize Time And Work As Their Opportunity, They made Them Great And Crown

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISHES BY VENERABLE. PUNNAVAMSA



BIRTHDAY WISHES
BY
VENERABLE. PUNNAVAMSA 

(M.A BUDDHISM) M.PHIL (RESEARCH)

Tomorrow will be my birthday on 20- oct- 2011.
I may wish the best for all of you and all beings.

Firstly, I pay homage to the Buddha. I pay homage to the Dhamma. 
I pay homage to the Sangha. I pay homage to the parent and 
I pay homage to the teachers and preachers. read more


Let me wish all beings and all kinds of beings.They may be returning full of the best wishes when I wish to them.
Thus everybody may be happy, healthy, wealthy, and getting final goals and overcoming defilements and Sasara. May all beings be free from danger, suffering, anger, greed, hatred, distress, lamentation, all kinds of the cause of suffering and covering all kinds of defilements and unwholesome.

May all beings be highest life, delightful satisfaction of  life, enjoying of life, the best wishing of life, preserving moralities, concentration, wisdom, and attaining final goal of realization of Nibbana as I truly the best wishes are.


တကၠသုိလ္ျမတ္မင္း

No comments:

Post a Comment